This fan page is dedicated to all things Mortal Online 2. The game has launched on Jan. 25th, 2022! We will be updating the site in the coming weeks for all the lastest game features, crafting, skills and clades! Stay tuned...
Beta Patch Teaser for Housing!
Wolfszeit MO2 Beginner Guide Haven!!!
Rolufe first team fights video
Patch Notes 220.127.116.11Changes
- Reverted weapon speed changes that were applied in the previous patch.
- VOIP world positions should now update more frequently. (Added in the previous patch but missing from the notes)
- Fixed an issue with spiritism that could result in you being unable to cast spells until you relog.
- Fixed issues with the Nitre Queen and Spider Queen’s attack behaviors.
- Fixed issues with spiders not spawning inside Morin Khur spider cave.
- Fixed the sewer Scoundrel instant spawner.
- Fixed missing foliage around one of the new points of interest locations.
- Fixed a bug that would allow you to swing your weapons at a faster than intended speed.
- Fixed an issue with the Celaeno which resulted in it only performing one attack.
- Fixed several environmental art issues in the new Fabernum sewers.
- Fixed a big hole in the world in Morin Khur.
- Fixed issues with AI desync.
The maintain vertical FOV setting does not save and needs to be enabled every time you log in.
Patch Notes 18.104.22.168Greetings Mortals!
In this patch, we have another slew of fixes and improvements that aim to improve the core experience of Mortal Online 2.
Some notable changes include adjustments to the attribute points that the Khurite, Kallard, and Huergar receive. This will grant additional flexibility to players who opt into these clades.
We have also adjusted the way Transcendental Awareness and Ether combat function. Most notably, Spirits are no longer able to see living players. This is to prevent players in spirit form from scouting groups of players without any risk.
This update also features fixes for some long standing issues. Domination will now function as intended. We encourage all adventurous tamers to try their hand at dominating exotic and dangerous creatures that they may come across in their journeys.
We have also implemented a tentative fix for the invisible weapon issue that may occur at times. We are still actively investigating and monitoring this issue but going forward it should be less frequent.
In addition to fixes and changes, we have added a new batch of points of interest locations for you to explore. And last but not certainly not least, the city of Fabernum now has a dark and dangerous new Sewer for adventurers to explore. Be careful as you venture down into the underbelly of Fabernum!
Lastly, an issue related to mounted combat that was introduced in the previous patch has now been fixed. We apologize for not addressing this sooner. Going forward we will be able to fix similar issues in a much more timely manner.
Take a look at the full list of changes and fixes below. And as always, let us know what you think!
See you in Nave.
A new batch of points of interest locations have been added to the world.
The Fabernum city sewers are now open.
- Armor shoulder pads are now hidden in first person view so they do not block your view in combat.
- The following races now get additional attribute points:
Khurite: +2 attribute points per grandparent.
Kallard: +1 attribute point per grandparent.
Huergar: +2 attribute points per grandparent.
- Increased the melee and blunt damage resistance of player owned structures.
- The Thursar clade gift 'Adrenaline' now also allows you to block without stamina for its duration.
- Players in the Ether who receive the Transcendental Awareness buff will no longer see living Players.
- It is now easier to hit other players with the Ether Beam while you yourself are in the Ether.
- The duration the Ether Beam needs to be maintained before damage is applied has been lowered significantly.
- The Ether Momentum spell’s movement speed bonus has been increased by 100%.
- The Ether Momentum spell duration has been increased to 5 minutes. (Was previously 1 minute)
- The young Minotaur model has been updated.
- You can now place buy orders for Ritual Blood at the broker.
- Ritual pets will now die when abandoned.
- Loot luck and loot amount gained from trinkets now apply to your pets as well.
- You are no longer able to disband a guild using the ‘/guild disband’ chat command. You may only disband a guild via the guild stone going forward.
- There is now a notification telling you that you can not delete stolen items while they are still marked as stolen.
- You can no longer equip a trinket while it is marked as stolen.
- Ahk bond now tells you how much damage the bond has moved to the bonded target.
- Adjusted the collision on all sword hilts. Handle hits should now be less frequent.
- Adjusted the HP of ritual Bears, Terror Birds, and Tupilaks.
- Increased the range of the Tupilak’s ranged attack.
- Slightly increased the movement speed of the ritual Celaino.
- Reduced the ritual Celaino’s melee attack damage.
- Slightly reduced the max taming range of horses.
- Horses now require fewer control points.
- Wolves now require fewer control points.
- Looting the loot bag of someone you are at war with will now trigger the war combatant timer.
- You now have to wait 45 seconds after the last damage you received before you can delete items from your inventory. (Previously 6 seconds)
- Tentative fix for the issue where weapons could sometimes turn invisible while equipped.
- Fixed Domination not functioning as intended. You should now be able to dominate a variety of creatures throughout the world.
- Fixed an issue with mounted combat that resulted in the damage dealt to a target being too low.
- Many environmental art fixes. Broken textures, collision issues, and navmesh problems have been addressed.
- Fixed a certain shield crafting combination resulting in an invisible shield.
- Fixed a Bounty Hunter contractor issue where the 60 minute timer would trigger even if there are no contracts available.
- Fixed an Easy AntiCheat issue that could occur if you clicked the login button too quickly after starting the game.
- Fixed a minor spelling mistake in the description of the Magic Schools skill.
- Fixed some equipment being listed as being made of “Material” instead of something more accurate.
- Fixed Horn Pepper and Horn Pepper Oil having the same icon.
- Fixed an issue where spells would sometimes fizzle if you were to cast them one after another in rapid succession.
- Fixed an issue where spells would sometimes not release if you were to cast them one after another in rapid succession.
- Fixed being able to shoot arrows and spells through the windows of player owned houses that are under construction. (This only applies to houses with solid glass windows)
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to lower their height past a certain point, despite the statistics of the character claiming that you should be able to.
- Fixed an issue where shrinking food would sometimes make you taller.
- Fixed incorrect wording on the task rewards page. It should now say that the following rewards are what you get, instead of “choose your reward”. Which is no longer the case.
- Fixed an issue that would cause the FPS limit and DLSS settings to not save upon logging into the game.
- Fixed a performance issue that would occur while a player owned structure is under construction.
- Fixed a bug where you would lose more stamina than intended if you pressed the jump key while swimming.
- Fixed two issues that allowed you to transport items while in spirit form.
- Fixed the flat boss frame for tower shields not using the intended amount of material when crafting.
- Fixed an issue where trinkets with an adamant would lose their final stat.
- Fixed guilds becoming soft locked if the guild leader leaves. Now when a guild leader leaves, another high ranking member will be assigned as the new leader.
- Fixed a bug where the guild leader of a newly created guild would appear as offline to other members.
- Fixed a bug where the guild leader of a newly created guild would appear as not a part of the guild they just created.
- Fixed the UI not updating properly after a member was removed from a guild.
- Fixed the UI not updating properly after a new leader was assigned to a guild.
- Fixed the UI not updating properly after someone logged out
- Fixed the UI not updating properly after rejoining another guild after having just left a guild
- Fixed the UI showing a player as offline after their rank was modified.
- Fixed horse tails clipping through horse armor.
- Fixed a bug that allowed you to delete items while in combat.
Patch Notes 22.214.171.124Greetings Mortals!
This patch brings with it a myriad of fixes and improvements to several aspects of the game. Most notably, this patch will introduce a tentative fix for the ghost player problem. An issue where players would sometimes appear in multiple locations at once.
While the team is still firmly focused on fixing and polishing the game, that does not mean we don’t have at least a few new things to share with you!
For starters tower shields are being added, a new type of shield that is much larger than their existing counterparts. Alongside these new shields comes an update to shields as a whole that will update their role within the game.
In addition to the tower shields, our first points of interest batch arrive to Myrland. Keen adventurers may now run into new and exciting locations throughout the world. These new locations vary in both size and scope. Be sure to take a look, who knows what you may find?
Furthermore, a peculiar researcher has appeared outside of the Descensus monastery, who will exchange items for the curiosities found within. Beyond what they have available to trade, such a bookish individual may very well have information that would help one obtain coveted knowledge of esoteric practices.
Take a look at the full list below and as always let us know what you think!
See you in Nave.
-The Star Vault Team
- Added Tower shields.
- Added a batch of new point of interest locations to the world.
- Added the ability to toggle criminal actions with a hotkey. (Default key bind is N) A new icon will appear on screen while criminal actions are active.
- Added a new Advanced Management skill book. This should alleviate the issue with not being able to level up the Management passed 70 if your Negotiation skill is leveled up too high.
- Added a new bounty hunter achievement.
- Added many new profession specific titles.
- Added experimental UI scaling option. If you encounter any issues with elements going off screen you may use the UI reset button to fix it.
- Added a new vendor outside of the Descensus dungeon.
- The extra stamina cost of blocking with a shield has been removed.
- Shields now mitigate more damage when blocking attacks that can not be parried from strong AI.
- Shield weight now contributes to equipped armor weight.
- Updated the icons of existing titles.
- Adjusted the requirements for unlocking various achievements on Steam.
- Updated the upkeep display on houses. It now shows remaining days, hours, and minutes instead of just minutes.
- The Mental Leash debuff will no longer get removed if you take damage.
- Updated the damage types that the Ultumeki hits with.
- Player owned house passwords are now obfuscated by default. There is now a new visibility toggle that will allow you to view the entered password.
- Adjusted character body shapes across the board. Bodies should now represent their status (skinny, stout etc) in a more accurate manner. This change also fixed some bad shapes on armors that happened when you had a character that was both strong and overweight.
- The Necromantic Rituals skill now affects the stats of summoned ritual creatures.
- The core of the UI has been refactored. Notable changes include improved UI Zorder (how elements are sorted on top of each other), improved loading sequences and fade transitions. A slight performance increase might be expected due to less overdraw from onscreen effects.
- Reduced the interactable region of the horizontal compass to reduce the risk of dragging it by mistake.
- Lowered the strength requirement for all Poleswords (only affects weapons crafted post patch).
- Balanced the effect bonuses of currencies and artifacts when raising Ritual Pets.
- Adjusted the stats of the Tupilak, it was previously too strong and has now been weakened.
- The concentration skill now provides a 60% resistance to interruptions while maxed out. (Up from the previous 50%) Note that all characters have a base value of 10% as well.
- Reduced the casting time of spells while mounted from 2x to 1.5x.
- The Styganthrope clade gift has been changed. It was previously as follows:
You regain 3.33 health every 10 seconds, and the effect of passive regeneration is doubled. But you gain 35% less health when being healed.
You regain 1 health every 3 seconds, and the effect of passive regeneration is doubled. But you gain 20% less health when being healed.
- Tentative fix for the “ghost player” issue where a clone of a player would appear in the wrong location.
- Fixed exploit which lets you pull fish out of the ocean instantly.
- Fixed exploit which lets you level up pets instantly at the stables.
- Fixed exploit that allowed you to bypass the coin on delivery cost of a letter containing an item.
- Fixed exploit that allowed you to transport items safely through the world by keeping the coin on delivery window open.
- Fixed exploit that allowed you to transport items safely with a mount.
- Fixed exploit where you could transport items safely while in spirit form.
- Fixed exploit that allowed you to run at combat speed with your weapon sheathed after right clicking a deed in your inventory.
- Fixed exploit that allowed you to run at combat speed after right clicking a campfire in your inventory.
- Fixed exploit that allowed you to enter the Necromancy dungeon through the oneway exits.
- Fixed music getting muted when reaching the character screen.
- Fixed sometimes getting stuck in mouse mode after closing a message box.
- Fixed an issue where stabling a pet would sometimes result in a ‘ghost’ duplicate pet appearing.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur while interacting with objects such as crafting tables.
- Fixed magic reflect showing multiple buffs after crossing a nodeline.
- Fixed the Coraxi Birdkeepers not paying you after you sold them items.
- Fixed issue where you could sometimes move too early during the loading screen sequence. You can now move first when the loading screen starts to fade out.
- Fixed being able to sell ritual pets at the broker.
- Fixed safe spot that could be exploited in the Gaul’Kor Spider Queen’s lair.
- Fixed having to turn on criminal actions in order to loot the loot bags of guild mates.
- Fixed various sound effects that got stuck looping.
- Fixed being able to kill the Veredari postmen.
- Fixed 60+ issues with the environment and terrain.
- Fixed issue where decorations would load several seconds later than the house or keep they belonged to. This would sometimes cause players to login to empty houses for a brief moment.
- Game settings are no longer loaded a second time after logging in.
- Fixed issue with the game settings being broken at low resolutions or unusual aspect ratios.
- Fixed issue with logging out to main menu not being a proper level transition, causing the game to freeze until it was loaded. This would also cause the intro movie to freeze.
- Fixed issue where pressing log out in the character selection screen would reload the main menu.
- Fixed player owned houses sometimes costing zero upkeep.
- Fixed Ahk bond not functioning as intended. It should now properly reduce the damage received by the caster and pass it on to the bonded target.
- Fixed pets not giving clade experience to their owners after a kill.
- Fixed Risar glaive having the same slashing and piercing stats as a Heavy glaive.
- Fixed miscellaneous spelling mistakes.
- Fixed pet menus sometimes breaking until you stable your pets.
- These issues were detected just as we were ready to deploy the patch. We would have to rerun our whole testing process to include them and we don’t want to delay the patch another week.
We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- The game settings for DLSS and FPS limit gets reset each time you login to the game world. DLSS is turned off and FPS locked to 60 FPS. You need to manually change them back after you enter the game. This happens because we need to lock the FPS in the main menu and that change accidentally persists after entering the game.
EAC can sometimes be a bit slow to initialize causing you to fail to login. Please wait a couple of seconds before pressing the login button if this happens.
- Deleting your character and trying to login afterward can cause you to fail to connect to the server. Restart the game if this happens.
- Playing the game for a long time can cause it to get various lowlevel engine crashes in DX12 mode. It keeps happening even when you start a new session of the game. We recommend restarting your PC if this happens as it will fix the issue. We are investigating why this is happening with DX12.
We recommend installing the latest drivers and not overclocking PC components if you are experiencing frequent crashes. We are still seeing players having recurrent driver-related crashes due to overclocking and can’t do anything about crashes caused by the driver shutting down or causing a GPU timeout in the operating system.
Patch Notes 126.96.36.199Added
- Added the missing mountain spider icon.
- Adjusted clade gift xp sharing ratio between damage dealers and healers.
- Adjusted player-owned house interaction ranges. Should alleviate issues where you can’t interact with a house while it is under construction.
- Minor adjustment to horse stamina. Horses now use less stamina and have slightly higher stamina regeneration.
- You can no longer use death hand on contractor NPCs, priests, and vendors.
- Increased the difficulty of the Ultumeki boss fight.
- Increased the difficulty of the Necromancer boss fight.
- Casting command undead on your own walkers is no longer a criminal action.
- Adjusted loot drop rates for the Necromancy dungeon and Necromancy points of interest.
- Added portable ritual tables as a drop from various chests in the Necromancy dungeon as well as points of interest throughout the world.
- Adjusted spawn timers for various points of interest found in the world.
- Necromancy rituals now reduce your psyche stat as intended. A message will be displayed on screen informing you whenever you lose psyche due to performing rituals.
- Trinket Rings can now be caught while fishing.
- A fixed buildable issue where houses and keeps would either lose progress or be reset on server reboot.
- Fixed magic exploit which allowed you to cast spells faster than intended.
- Fixed housing contractor npcs not facing the right way when placed.
- Fixed certain decorations being invisible.
- Fixed loot bags not ending up in the right location after casting the crawling hands spell
- Replaced part of a world system to hopefully fix the notorious jungle crash. The crash logs do not give a clear cause.
- Fixed dozens of art and world-related issues.
- Fixed intro video sometimes not playing.
- Fixed Muse Flower not having the correct properties.
- Fixed /unstuck command while mounted not working as intended.
- Fixed typo in Necromancy Dungeon.
- Fixed Undead Troll being unable to hurt Risen Walkers.
- Fixed loot bags sometimes appear in the wrong place when spawning.
- Fixed trinkets inside of bags vanishing when using the /droploot command.
- Fixed too many AIs spawning in the Necromancer dungeon.
- Fixed visual bug where arrows would not stick to Ultumeki's chest.
Patch Notes 188.8.131.52Changes
- Changed the respawn time of the massive boss to 4 hours.
- Reverted mount collision changes so that you may ride your mount into a house again for the time being.
- Fixed being unable to heal or purify yourself while criminal actions are disabled.
- Fixed being unable to cast etherworld portal on yourself while criminal actions are on.
- Fixed not being able to cast spells on your own criminal pets without criminal actions enabled.
- Fixed issue with an audio cue not playing in the new dungeon.
- Fixed minor door issue in the new dungeon.
- Fixed issues related to the exits of the new dungeon.
- Fixed miscellaneous minor issues in the new dungeon.
- Fixed Tindremic guards appearing in Morin Khur.
- Fixed floating NPCs in Kranesh.
- Fixed kills using magic not granting experience or loot.
- Fixed music looping on top of other music inside dungeons.
- Fixed AI and pets missing their attacks while attacking a moving target.
- Fixed feinting being slower than intended.
- Fixed issue with ai being killed by magic causing them to fall to the ground and go invisible instead of dying.
- Fixed bug where you sometimes got stuck in mouse mode after interacting with UI.